Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Check it out - Check it out, Check it out - Check it out....

"Step in the club like my name was...."  Oh whoops, new Nicki Minaj and Will I Am track trapped in my brain today. I wasn't fond when I saw it on the VMA's but then it came on the radio while I was in the car the other day and it hasn't left my brain. Anyway, speaking of shows, guess what we here at Rag Dynasty are more than proud to say we are being featured on, the Backstage Artist Lounge (round two, I don't know if anyone remembers us being in this last year, but we were! and are again this year. This year, they are doing the Epicenter Festival featuring some amazing bands, like: Blink 182, KISS, Eminem, Papa Roach, Rise Against! and one of my favorite bands EVER, The Academy Is...! Seriously looks like such a kickass lineup guys.

Catch us on the Partners page!

so sick!


xx
RD

No comments:

Post a Comment