Wednesday, September 15, 2010

College Boy Swag...



Hmm, well I've gotten some feedback on the Rag Dynasty shirts all the way from Rochester, NY. Some frat boys over in a college in New York are diggin' the shirts!
Swaggin' it up in style I suppose at their school, these boys love the line and so should you!

did I sell it up enough? Ha, no but seriously. They're rockin' it. a few buddies of mine love the stuff and I'm getting awesome feedback. SOOO, go ahead everyone, check out the line for yourself, see what all the hype is about and why I'm so keen on reppin' the line for myself. Our website is soon to be updated with some really kickass stuff, so go take some last looks and grab stuff quick! www.shop.liveinthis.com 
I've already told you my faves.....so you should probably buy them to make me jealous? I'm not really sure, but it sounds like a wonderful idea to me...what about you?

I have just used so much hip lingo in this post, my mind is in overdrive, it's really no big deal ;)



xx
RD

p.s. don't forget to check out our facebook! like us, and add us. A new giveaway is in the works...

No comments:

Post a Comment